BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, April 28, 2010

just so you know.....

ok so i dont know how to word this.. (and its not that big of a deal..) But i am "selling" cakes... I will make you a cake if you want one... You need cake? i will make it! 

my charging "rates" are completely dependent on what you would like for the cake... fondant cakes are a smidge more expensive (not by much though, like a couple of bucks) because they are a bit more money and more time. 
i will be tackling a Topsy Turvy (mad hatter) cake for Abigails 1st birthday so if i accomplish that and it turns out awesome, i will be doing those cakes as well. 
i can do all sorts of flavors for frosting and fillings. I so far am still just using the boxed cake mixes... i have made a few cakes from scratch, and they are good, but they haven't seem to be as "fluffy" or "moist" as the box ones, im' still on the hunt for a good fluffy/moist cake recipe...
Naturally if you are wanting a "shaped" cake it would be a bit more, due to the carving and designing of the cake. 

Well thats that, i know its completely vague, but i just wanted to put out there, that am "doing" cakes. 

Thanks for reading my horribly jumbled thoughts.

2 comments:

Mom of 2 in the Couve said...

I will be buying 2 from you for sure. Nicholas' birthday is July 31st but I don't know what he wants yet. I already talked to you about Trinity's cake for her birthday Sept 2nd.

Andrea said...

So happy you updated your blog woman.. maybe you did it along time ago.. Lol.. I So want a cake, I mean.. if I could eat cake.. Hmmm let me think.. when and I will get back with you