BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, April 26, 2010

Camas Days and Cuddle Bugs




So i guess i should tell you why i am making these.... me and my 2 friends have gotten a booth at camas days (july 23-24th) and we will be selling these, hairbows, hairbow holders and some adorable tutu's. These are also for sale for anybody who would like one, i have tones of patterns to choose from, but they are $12 or 2 for $20. They are great to soothe and comfort your babes, and the tabby edges are good for teething. Plus its just nice because its soooooo soft and comfy.

2 comments:

Cassie said...

You'd better have one left for me, I'll be up there the very next week. That would have been fun to see your booth!

Anonymous said...

What a cute idea! I hope it goes well! Remind me when it is so I can come check it out:)